Sunday, February 12, 2012

What do you do when someone gives you a bad haircut?

Honestly what do you do? Do you flip out on the person? I am tired of all these girls going to beauty school and graduating when they can not cut hair! I went and got a hair cut and it is so choppy. i can fix it to where you dont notice, but man I dont want to have to fix it everyday but I could never go anywhere if I didnt thats how bad it is.What do you do when someone gives you a bad haircut?
Go curse that Bleep out....Your hair is one thing we woman do not F's around with. That's like me getting my weave put in incorrectly.What do you do when someone gives you a bad haircut?
bad haircut?!





GIRL DO U KNOW WHAT DAT DOES TO A BLACK WOMANS HAIR???!
You immediately go to a new hair dresser and hope that they can fix it.
color it. color it. color it.





highlights can make any bad hair style look amazing.
wait for it to grow out or wear a hat.
lol i cry!! i don't say anything to the person because i dont want to hurt their feelings... my hair dresser does an okay job with my hair but i went to a different stylist once and they cut my hair really short and i have really curly hair so i had to straighten it all the time until it grew. it was some messed up scene hair cut (i just asked her to trim off the ends!!) and it was short in the back it was horrible lol. after it grew i went to another hairdresser who was supposed to be good with curly hair but all she did was cut the back short again and she cut it into choppy layers at the back so it stuck up when i straightened it and it pissed me off!!! now i only trust myself to cut it because i usually only want the ends trimmed a bit and i haven't found a hairdresser who can do that without screwing it up i only let my hairdresser thin my hair out and straighten it for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment