Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can i Convince my parents to letting me get a haircut?

I have long hair and I want to get my haircut up to my shoulder I don't know what to do! My Mom says ask my Dad and my dad says he likes my hair! I have no idea what to do???


Can someone please help me! I'm 12 ! I got a haircut about month ago and my hair is really thick so I use a flat iron every week!How can i Convince my parents to letting me get a haircut?
well my best answer is to ask your dad again but politely, and if he says he like your hair the way it is then tell him i know you do,but you might like it even better shoulder length. and i think it will be easier for me to manage and it will be healthier since i won't have to flat iron it a much. so you can think about it and tell me or please dad may i?





all of it's good so i hope i helped and you get your hair cut and cut it cute! : )How can i Convince my parents to letting me get a haircut?
I wasn't allowed to cut my hair for years either. I think I finally was allowed to, after my mother decided to cut hers, and then he actually liked it, so what I did to my hair, didn't matter as much. I think I was about 16, then. But, since i cut it to my chin, i haven't been able to grow it back out again. But, I'm trying again, and think I will, this time. Anyway, eventually, some day you'll be allowed to. Until then, you just got to wait till the opportunity awaits.
Keep asking. Parents need to be persuaded.





If you keep asking and they don't relent you could do something desperate and cut it yourself. It would be crooked but then your mom would take you to the hair place to get it evened out.





(Please don't tell them I suggested you do this.) But first, just keep bugging them.
Look up pictures on the internet of what kind of cut you really want.


Show them to your parents, and if your dad says ';I like your hair'; say that your getting sick of how long it is and how long it takes to make it look nice and remind him he doesn't have to deal with it 24/7.
I think it's unfair that you can't get a haircut only because your dad likes your hair. It's YOUR hair, so you should be able to make your own decisions about it. I think you should just tell him why you want your hair shorter, like it's easier to deal with it, or something like that.
Tell him that it's your hair, and you're the one who has to manage it, and that you'd like shorter hair that you don't have to spend so much time on just to look nice.





If that doesn't work, just try cutting it yourself. Then your parents can't do anything about it.
My hair is thick too.Except I dont want a haircut.And guess what im 12 too!!!!Just cut it yourself or.Tell your parents you will cut it yourself if they say dont let you get it proffesionally
i think it should be your decision since its your hair. Tell your parents that your already twelve years old and you think it is important that you begin to make some of your own choices. The shorter it is, the puffier it will be but if you straighten it, it should look cool. The short hair is in style now!! good luck
Cut it yourself (if you think that you can do it the way you want it to be done) i would do the same. i would do it behind their back. not trying to make you do it. just an option :)
get scissors and cut it a bit longer than you really want it. do a horrible job and they will have to take you to get a real hair cut.
Tell them it is your hair and you want to style it the way you want. It's not like you're getting a Mohawk.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgsCivKAd6NaLES2JE4Ut4vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090228084133AArL9N1
once you are 18 or have your own money to pay for your haircut then you can do what you want. Until then you are under your parents rule.
If you got your hair a month ago, you don't need another haircut just yet. Wait another month.
Tell your mom its going to be easier to style each week.
Book a haircut and take your friend(s) with you.
say you want it bad and if they don't get you it you won't talk to them again
we gotta find a new website...sorry for not actually answering your questionnnnn....but ...no one answers questions on this site anymore...unless it's really short and easy
maybe go somewhere between shoulders and where it is now
tell the truth why u want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment