Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best way to find the best haircut for your face?

well besides asking your barber. Who happens to be a rude guy who will probable rip my hair out and stab me if i ever said that. or lecture me about some b.s.. (previous experience) lol Besides that what can you do? Also is there a site that will tell you where all the good barbers are?What is the best way to find the best haircut for your face?
Ask some friends. I asked a friend and they gave me a great place where it's cheap to get cut, they're nice, and still give a nice cut.What is the best way to find the best haircut for your face?
you can try yellow pages.com
Dexknows.com is a good site. And depend on how you style if you like short hair style and spike it it look really nice if you get Chopped Haircut if medium try thinning layers if long do korean hair style but depend which number.

No comments:

Post a Comment