Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I find a real picture of the haircut that my avatar has?

I absolutly LOVE the hair that my avatar has. My hair looks similar to it now, except with less layers and no bangs. I was wondering where I could find a picture of a real person with this haircut.Where can I find a real picture of the haircut that my avatar has?
you can probably print out the picture of your avatar


trying to go where it shows where it is big enough and print it


hope it works!Where can I find a real picture of the haircut that my avatar has?
There are tons of hair magazines, try looking through some, then buy the one that you find that has it.
I am to cheap to buy all the different mags that come out from month to month. About 2-3 times a year a huge hair style mag will come out. I always buy this they have the exact photos that are in the other mags. Right now there's one for sale called Celebrity Styles 101 Hairstyles Presents: Short Hair Gallery Summer 2006 Own Your Beauty. It only costs $9.99. You get tons of really cute short styles like the one one your avator. The pictures are also large enough for you to see them a problem that I always have with the other mags. You can get alot of cute styles online but when you print them out sometimes it's hard to get a good idea of what they look like. If you go to a salon that has a computer you can always download a style to disc and take it with you. Best Of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment