Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How old was your baby boy when he got his first haircut?

My son is 9 months old today. His hair is still short in the back, but very long in the front. I am thinking about cutting it but at the same time I hate too. It is so cute when he gets hot and it curls. We all have stick straight hair. His hair hangs down in his eyes in the front though when it isn't pushed over to the side, which it is hard to keep it that way. My mom is very old-fashioned and thinks you shouldn't cut a little boy's hair until after their first birthday. I was just wondering when other people cut their son's hair.How old was your baby boy when he got his first haircut?
My son is 8 and and half months and I've given it a trim twice already! He was born with quite a lot of hair on top which never fell out so when the rest grew I cut it a little to even it up. And now that it lies forward, it is almost in his eyes so it wont be long before I'm getting the scissors out again!How old was your baby boy when he got his first haircut?
My son is 8.5 months old as well, and we have gotten him two full blown hair cuts already, and he has another set for next Wednesday. It does make them look like little men, not babies though ... so be prepared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment