Saturday, February 11, 2012

How can I convince my mom to get a haircut?

My mom won`t let me cut my hair since my side bangs is way to long and it covers one of my eye. And my aunt said to leave it long so I can tie up the whole hair into a ponytail. But I HATE tying my hair. I begged and begged.





BTW: I have split ends. .___.How can I convince my mom to get a haircut?
lhj.com this website allows u to download your pic ture for free and try hair styles out you could do it and find a hair style u and your mom like and knowing what it will look like willl comfort your mom and she will consider letting u cut your hair because this just happened to me and this workedHow can I convince my mom to get a haircut?
Earn money (secretly) and then tellyour mom that you will pay for the gas and the money for the haircut! Oh and you might want to give her about 5 bucks as a tip!





20:Gas


20:Haircut


5:Tip


-----------------


$45Bucks
Um.. I think the way your hair looks is your decision, you should be old enough. My advice is to pay for it yourself. Or you could compromise by leaving it somewhat long (shoulder length) or a little less like mine. Or will she not even let you do that?
Point out to her that you need a trim, unless you're wanting to do something drastic.
just go anyway
show your mom just what you told me. do not brush it and don't let her near you with any type hair accessory
how old are you?? i cant believe your mom wont let you get a haircut!! do you not like your bangs? i wouldnt reccomend cutting it yourself, but i trim my own bangs all the time.
Just tell her all of your reasons for getting your hair cut, maybe you could offer to pay for part of it(if it's cheap)





until you convince her, try braiding your hair, of using cool headbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment