Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good haircut to go with my face shape?

I have a round face. I'm 15. I am persian, so my forehead is kinda small. I have thick black hair, which is at the moment quite long. I'd like to get side bangs like all my friends have, but they say I shouldn't since my forehead is too small in comparison to theirs. Are they right? If so, how should I cut my hair? I'd like it long. Also, is there any way I can get it thinner or more manageable? Thanks!What is a good haircut to go with my face shape?
Really though you have described what your face looks like, it would me much much more easier to see your face to know what style would go with you. Side bangs, hmmm...that is a little hard to predict of how it would go. i wanted side bangs too but my friends told me not to get them and i went with their instinct and glad i didn't...but anyways...





Why don't you choose some hair styles you like and cut and bring them to your hair stylist. Any style that you think would look good. dont go for a style cuz all your friends have it, go for a style you like. you can be original! not the same!!! think of it that way!





make sure that the hair style you find, that when you need to style them, they are in the amount of time you want to take the time to do your hair. Like, you may just want a style that will only take you 10 to 15 minutes to do or something along the lines there.





you could probably ask your hair style what would be a good style for you.








For thinner or more manageable????? the longer and thicker the harder it is to handle. Really, i had long hair too about to where my butt was! my mom made me cut it up to just a couple inches past my shoulders and i like it. My hair is thick and tangles easy. I try to go out and find some special shampoos, conditioners, gels and all that will help with detanglying and everything. you could do the same! Well good luck with your hair cut!











SOME QUICK OTHER TIPS:





if you do not like your hair the way it is, dont be afraid to tell ur hair stylist. she may be able to make some quick changes to help fix it.





If you feel like she is going to cut your hair to short, tell her before she does. Because you can always cut your hair shorter, but it takes much longer to grow back.





ask her if there are any kind of hair products to help make your hair easier to deal with besides cutting it. try them out first. if they dont seem to help you, then ask your parents and the hair stylist the next time about thinning out your hair and how it would do.





sometimes i use a really big paddle brush to help comb out my hair and ones that have soft teeth sorta...rubbery like. not complete hard hurting plastic! ugh!








good luck!





'MooMoo'What is a good haircut to go with my face shape?
Get it cut shoulder length and get layers. Maybe ask your stylist to thin it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment