Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you make your layers in your ';scene'; haircut stand out?

I always see these cute styles on models and it looks like they do something to the layers to make them appear chunky or textured (or something like that. I already have a ';scene'; haircut, now I want to make it ';pop'; or at least style it the right way.





Thank you for your help.How do you make your layers in your ';scene'; haircut stand out?
Sorry Babe, but I think you look Hot Just the way you are !!!!How do you make your layers in your ';scene'; haircut stand out?
Pomade is good for defining layers, I think. Also, layers are more obvious in straight hair. So if you don't have straight hair, flat iron it. Pantene makes this line called Texturize! that is supposed to do something with layers.
Try scrunching, back-combing, geling, hairspray..etc.


If you do a search on youtube about this.


I am sure you will find videos with tips.


:]
backcombing, using some sort of texturizing product, getting you layers razored, straightening it.


there are many ways.
backcombing! or u could use 'Mac Daddy' by:BedHead Also you could use Garnier Fructics Style Texture paste matte effect.
Bahahahaha...


No offense,but how old are you???


I've never seen scene hair on someone older...


Pffffttt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment