Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What haircut is easy to maintain and can still look cute?

I have dark brown hair past the shoulders. I also have it parted on the side. I'd like to keep the length but add more volume.


*Please include links to pictures if possible.What haircut is easy to maintain and can still look cute?
My hair is the same. You can:


*keep the part, add a voluminizing hair product.


*style it in a bob or Rhianna style. Thats really east to manage and all you have to do when you get up in the morning is comb it out, flip it up in the back or curl it under in the back and go.What haircut is easy to maintain and can still look cute?
You should put lots of layers in it. That's


what I did to mine and it looks FABULOUS


Here's a picture of what it will look like.


www.fabhairman.co.uk/fab/angelica.htm
layers are always good..





But honey if your that desperate and you want pictures and links.. I suggest you stop being lazy about it and stop asking people to do your finger work for you...


Your the one that knows what you like.. so I suggest going into your Yahoo or Google search bar and typing '; Hairstyles with Pictures'; mmmm-k..
  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment