Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What haircut would look good on my 10 year old son?

My son has agreed to get a haircut as my Mothers' Day present :-) He has straight dark-blonde hair. I used to get it cut short (around his ears and like 2 inches on top,) but now it seems that longer hair is the style. Right now it is covering his ears and always hanging in his face and does not look good on him.What haircut would look good on my 10 year old son?
good ol bowl cutWhat haircut would look good on my 10 year old son?
A lot of hairstyle tips that are available aren't very good, but i have found this one place that may have what you're looking for. They have many hairstyle tips such as Bob hairstyle,Celebrity hairstyle,Trendy hairstyle, Curly hairstyle etc with search support for you to find best tips which i think may help you.They'll probably have what you're looking for there.





so' have a look:-





http://starturl.com/hairtips
mo-hawk !

No comments:

Post a Comment