Wednesday, February 1, 2012

(For hair stylists) What's the difference between getting a haircut with razors vs scissors?

I'm going to get my haircut this coming weekend, and I'm debating what to do. I need my hair re-layered, but razors tend to make my hair really frizzy. So I was wondering, will there be any difference if I get my hair re-layered with scissors?





* I don't have one of those super layered looks, more like just four or five throughout my whole hair.(For hair stylists) What's the difference between getting a haircut with razors vs scissors?
I'm not a hairstyles.


But i know the difference between getting them done.


When you razor your hair it more just thins it out. Like when i had my friends do it the layers were a tad different and a lot thinner! But it didnt really look that much different.


And scissor dont make it thinner.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment