Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Has anyone received voucher for free haircut from herbal essences?

I have been waiting since end of March for my voucher to arrive. Apparently, I've been allocated a salon, but now they're waiting on more vouchers to be printed and hope to get them out this week - I will faint if mine ever arrives! As they seem to have been so inundated, I wondered if any other Yahooers had partaken in their special offer? Look forward to hearing from you.Has anyone received voucher for free haircut from herbal essences?
Yes, I have done this twice now (this year and last year).





Last year I had to wait ages for my voucher but it did come eventually and within the time to use it. The salon I was allocated was great and even went over and above my expectations even though I wasn't paying them.





This year I received my voucher a lot quicker - I was quite surprised. I haven't booked my haircut yet but you have until October to book so don't worry. It WILL come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment