Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I fix my hair that recieved a bad haircut?

I went to the salon a few weeks ago to get my hair cut. I used to have side sweep bangs, but they were getting long, so I wanted to trim them, but keep them in the side sweep. The hairdresser was a nice lady, however when she cut my bangs, she cut them straight across. They definitely didn't look like the bangs I had described. There was even a picture that I pointed out that looked perfectly like I wanted. Anyways, my bangs were cut right below the middle of my forehead. Now they have grown about a centimeter, right above my eyebrows. The problem: the part of my hair to the right of my bangs is cut short on a downward slant, however the part of my hair to the left wasn't cut at all (she was trying to do a slant sweep). Now, when I pull my hair in a ponytail, I have straight across bangs, but the right side doesn't match the left side (a chunk of hair that is too short to pull back). Should I try to pull my hair back every day and wait for it to grow out, or should i try to work it?How do I fix my hair that recieved a bad haircut?
oh my god! the same thing totally happened to me a few days ago when i went to get a haircut... what's up with hairstylists and understanding what we want anyway...maybe u should try to cover up that side with some of ur straight bangs (if u could)...


i'd like to add that it doesn't matter if ur hair looks weird or anything as long as u wear it with confidence...


p.s. im cutting my own fringes from now on!How do I fix my hair that recieved a bad haircut?
get her or somebody else to fix it .
use hair mousse and comb it through with your fingers by parting it to one side so that it doesn't look too awkward.
Wow, I'm sorry and I've been there too. You might give it a couple of weeks and then go to someone else. Just be careful, you definitely don't want somebody getting them even shorter. You might try to use accessories like little barrettes or clips to pin the bangs so they are not as noticeable until they grow some.
i think you should try wearing head bands for a while-and you can wear headbands with a lot of hairstyles-like pigtails, ponytails, with your hair down, part ponytail-stuff like that.


hope that helps! %26lt;3
Practice cutting your own bangs- I swear they can never get it right. Section your bangs into 4-5 different parts. from left to right or from top to bottom. clip each separately off to the side. take your fingers and grab the free section and pull straight out from your head.wrap the last 1/2 inch of hair around your 2 fingers and with scissors in other hand snip at the section either irregularly or in a straight line.Pin that section aside and repeat with each section. Bangs grow quickly- so until you get the hang of it use mousse to scrunch them or tame them. I love bangs but hate looking like Dora the Explorer
straight across bangs are in right now, get em fixed and rock that style!!!
get it fixed by going to another salon
uh oh, i think you should wear a head band or clips

No comments:

Post a Comment