Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do I make my hair remained styled from my new haircut until tommorow morning?

Without re-doing it in the morning?


I want it to look the same as it does tonight because I just got it styled and it looks great.





Thanks for your help, it's appreciated.How do I make my hair remained styled from my new haircut until tommorow morning?
I used to have a friend that would sleep with a shower cap on...she said it worked wonders. I've never personally tried it though, sorry.How do I make my hair remained styled from my new haircut until tommorow morning?
I was going to say the same thing as Kelly H. Use a shower cap and then your hair won't move as much while you move in the night.
You could try what geishas in japan did for many many years: use a wood block to keep your head off the pillow or mat. :)
grab some red bull and pull an all nighter
Sleep in a chair. You may be uncomfortable and sore the next day, but your hair will look great.
sometimes i have that same problem. I wouldn't lay on it when u go 2 bed, I would lay a certain way, like on ur stomach or something. Sry if this don't help!
prop the pillows up all around you so that you don't fall in the night and sleep sitting up.





it's uncomfortable but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment