Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How much do you pay for your haircut?

Guys and girls can both answer.





I've been going to my barber for over 10 years, and I pay him the $8 plus a $2 tip. I get a nice warm shaving cream shave on the edges at the end, too.





And how often do you go? I go once every three-four weeks.How much do you pay for your haircut?
Wow thats a realy good deal!! I pay $64 and a Man from Lond on Talks down at me!!How much do you pay for your haircut?
Umm, like 15-25 ish?





hahah i go twice a year.


i like my hair long.
i pay $30
10$ lol





People might call me cheap, but I have to save some money for other things, too!!





I usually go like during the winter and summer time and that's all:)
$30 with tip every 2-3 months
A flat rate $8 for being privileged as his old customer. If hair grows fast, I will go for haircut at the end of that month, otherwise, six-eight weeks.
$18 and i go 2 or 3 times a year.
The cut is usually $65-$85.


But I also get it colored which is $150.


And styled..$40.





Soo... all together its is around $255-$275.





Every 3-4 months.
30 to 40 i go once every two months or so i have short hair in layers so i have to maintain that look more often
Probably about $10-15. I go every 3 or 4 years. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment