Sunday, February 5, 2012

How much does hair grown per day? Everytime I have a haircut within 1 week it grows a lot?

Compared to everyone else, it grows like I got miracle grown on my head.How much does hair grown per day? Everytime I have a haircut within 1 week it grows a lot?
The average hair grows at about 0.44mm per day.





However as an individual this depends on a lot of things, race, age, your health, type, natural colour etc.





Like for instance when I was a teenager I would have to get a haircut every 6 weeks or so. Now I am nearly 70 I only need one about 3/4 months.





My hormones have slowed down!How much does hair grown per day? Everytime I have a haircut within 1 week it grows a lot?
I'm not sure per day, but it's supposed to grow 1/2-1 inch per month. My mom's hair is like that too, if she gets a haircut, the next day it looks like she never got one :p

No comments:

Post a Comment