Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to avoid getting a bad haircut?

I'm going to the barber tomorrow to get a haircut. Last time he cut my hair it ended up looking like a bowl cut. I don't know what to tell him to do with my bangs or explain to him how I want my hair. I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him he gave me a bad haircut last time. Any advice?How to avoid getting a bad haircut?
Print out a picture of exactly how you want it.How to avoid getting a bad haircut?
Just go on google images, type in guy's hair cut, find a nice one %26amp; print it out, bring it in and tell him thats how you want it.


I know guys who usually go to salons to get their desired look. Doesn't mean your girly or anything, but salons are very modern day.
Go to a salon and take a picture of exactly what you want and hope for the best. If they mess up then refuse to pay. What style do u want? long short or medium?

No comments:

Post a Comment