Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Should glasses be kept on during the haircut?

I recently started to wear my glasses all the time. I am about to have my hair cut in a few days. Should I keep my glasses on during the haircut or take them off?Should glasses be kept on during the haircut?
yes leave them to protect you earsShould glasses be kept on during the haircut?
I always take them off--but I can still see well enough to point out how much I want cut off.
It depends what hair cut you are letting to do, but honestly i think it would'nt be polite to wear them when you're going to hairdresser. :)
TAKE Them off, what if the barber pokes them + glasses shatters in your eye
My hairdresser makes me take mine off when she has to do the sides, but otherwise, they are left on. I have to see what she is doing, right? But she ususally knows what I want and does such a good job I don't really need to.


I think it is up to whomever is cutting your hair. Can they work around it? And will they let you stop every now and then to put them back on and look at what they are doing?
off. i think they want you to take you glasses off during a cut anyway.


why would you leave them on? do you change glasses depending on how your hair looks?
i take them off - glasses get in the way when getting your hair cut - depending how long your bangs are you could risk getting your glasses scratched inadvertantly by the comb of the scissors
Take them off, but hold them in your hand so that you can put them back on to check the progress. They get in the hairdresser's way
Off, you would hate to get home and find that your glasses were hiding some long hairs
Take them off
I would say wear them to the appointment and keep the case handy so during the haircut you can take them off.


Your glasses may get in the hairdressers way and also if you have an Antireflective coating it could get damaged from extreme heat and/or chemicals used to style hair. Also even if you do not have any AR coating your glasses may get all gunked up with stuff. If you need to see anything just pull your glasses out of the case and put them on :)
Take them off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment