Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What haircut would you recommend for me?

I have relatively thick hair, its more or less straight (wavy in some areas) and is a mousy kind of colour. At the moment its just below shoulder length and i have a side fringe (was a full fringe but its grown out a bit so i'm sweeping it to the side). I have delicate features and a heart shaped face - what would be the best hair style/cut for me?What haircut would you recommend for me?
Having a heart shaped face means you can go with a really short crop and get away with it. You could also have a long do with some slight curls. I'd advise you to stay away from having too much volume, you might drown your face in it.What haircut would you recommend for me?
Ask a professional!
a picture would be goood


if you put a pic i'll look again :))

No comments:

Post a Comment