Friday, February 3, 2012

What is a good haircut for an 11 year old girl with medium length light brown hair?

I'm getting my haircut and I kind of want it layered, but it doesn't have to be. Just something cute please!What is a good haircut for an 11 year old girl with medium length light brown hair?
it depends on your face shape and hair type.


I have a soft, oval face and really fine hair, so I got it cut a few inches above my shoulders, not too short, like a boy, but not too long. If you have fine hair, go for something above your shoulders with texture, that way it'll make your hair look thicker and have more body. Look at a lot of pictures, that what I did, although mine were pics of animated people. Try not to look at people a lot older than you, because adult hair sometimes looks really sill on a kid or preteen. Try layers with sweeping side-bangs, that's really in right now. I know it's silly, but I'm a huge fan of ';the sims'; and I actually stole my hairstyle from a download from a site. it's www.peggyzone.com or google it, they aren't real photos, but they have some great ideas.





hope that helped. :)


Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment