Friday, February 3, 2012

What is a good haircut to give to myself?

I'm a 22 year-old white boy who just got a pair of clippers with 1-5 guards. I'm interested in an easy haircut I can give to myself and some tips I can use on other people. Any ideas?What is a good haircut to give to myself?
short and use product.What is a good haircut to give to myself?
I don't know what they call it but you know all of the hot hollywood types have that spikey, messy, bed head look. So you can use you guage and try to fade the sides a bit but not low and then mess up the top with your hand and some mousse that should be sexy.





****Also, you can go to the stylist and just watch them very carefully, don't be afraid to ask them about the tools that they are using, what size guage...clippers and all of that. steal their techniques and try them at home if you are brave....get a manikin if it means that much to you and practice on it. *****








Or just give yourself a bowl cut. 8)
try a number 2 that should make it short but still look full
cut it all off.....just kidding!!!! i dont know what to do, your best bet is to go get some tips from a hair stylist on how to cut it yourself
Do you have any training to cut hair? I'm asking because I have a bob and it's actually one of the harder ones to do. I think you will be doing bald buzz cuts for awhile until you get the hang of it! No offense though, just telling you to really think about it before you get people coming up to you asking if you lost a bet!
mohawk, or bihawk (less common)





or mr t hair... if you don't like it, it's easy to turn into a hawk.
a mini mohawk! (if u know how to cut it)
Be very careful you might get areas that are not even. even with the guard. You could have a friend give you the cut . That would make the cut more even. Short cuts are in right now for guys. Look at George in Grey's Anatomy
It depends in the type of look you want, usually i would suggest shorter at the back and one gauge higher on the top but then you would have to blend in the sides. I would suggest you go to a salon and find out what you like and ask the hair stylist what you should do to give you the same look when it grows out. You would only pay 10 bucks for a haircut and know from a professional what to do next time, seems reasonable to me
I won't touch that w/ a 10' pole1
no i dont have any ideas
DONT GIVE YOURSELF A HAIRCUT DUDE WHATEVER YOU DO, TRUST ME ON THIS , YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A DORK FROM EAST HELL. LET A PROFESSIONAL DO IT. AND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING YOU HOLD SACRED DO NOT USE IT ON OTHER PEOPLE. THATS AN EASY WAY TO MAKE YOUR FRIENDS REEAAL UNHAPPY WITH YOU. however, if u insist on doing it yourself i suggest an inverted mohawk. if ur going to look ridiculous


go all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment