Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the longest you have gone without getting a haircut or a trim?

Im a guy and one of my good friends i have known since i was little has not cut his hair in almost 10 years not even a trim.What is the longest you have gone without getting a haircut or a trim?
two years.What is the longest you have gone without getting a haircut or a trim?
I would say probably about a year. The longest I went without a major cut was 3 years although I sometimes wish I never cut my hair. It would have been about a year ago. I enjoyed my long hair. I tended to get split ends so I would trim those off to make my hair look better.





For some reason a lot a of women are adamantly against men have long hair.
Aw man, that's just sickening.....can you drug his drink to nock him out %26amp; CUT THAT MESS?? Please tell him to cut that mop!! I have long hair, the longest I've gone without cutting it has probably been 9 months.....
four months no where near as long as your friend but even then my hair was getting a lot of split ends and looking like rats tails.
Man the longest i go is months and beyond and u suppose to get it trimmed often so it won't break off.
everyday
4 years. I could almost sit on it.
3 1/2 years. It was to my waist.
Right now I,m working on 3 to 4 years i now keep my hair in a braided pony tail
lol omg his hair must be well long ... longest ive gone is about 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment