Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What kind of haircut looks good on a round face?

I was thinking about getting the chunky layered look that Sarah Chalke once had,but then I was thinking: Would that make my face look rounder? So maybe if there's another hairstyle I like,that doesn't make me look like a pale watermelon,then maybe I'd get it. Any suggestions and/or pictures? Thanks in advance.What kind of haircut looks good on a round face?
soft layers and long, sideswept bangs look good. that's what i do, and it makes my face look less round haha. just not a one length cut, i know it looks bad on my face. and if you can get your hair wavy, it makes it better too. and also, i used to have chunky layered hair and i didn't like it one me, but just my opinion. good luck (:What kind of haircut looks good on a round face?
angular cuts
Pixie cuts and long shags are best..My hair was almost to my waist and it stays about 95-98 here in the south all summer..I got the long shag and I love it,It's so much cooler...
Shoulder length with long layers
Prople with round faces are lucky because they can carry off pretty much any hairstyle they want.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment