Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What kind of haircut should I get if I have flat hair?

I guess some people like flat hair, but it doesn't do much for me. It looks bad on me actually. I was thinking maybe layers would help?What kind of haircut should I get if I have flat hair?
I think it would be so much more adventurous to add volume to straight, flat hair rather than to try and maintain boofy, curly hair! So first and foremost, be thankful :)





Layers will definitely work wonders and the beauty of straight hair is that you can have them as short as you want without looking messy. Have them all throughout your hair and add some side bangs to give your fringes more life around your face. While this adds volume to your hair you may also want to add some highlights for depth. Half a head of streaks a few shades lighter than your base colour will do the trick.


You also may like to invest in some root-lifting sprays which you can buy from any salon along with a blow drier. Blow driers are known to make hair volumous and will add the finishing touch to your layers, side bangs and highlights.





Goodluck to youWhat kind of haircut should I get if I have flat hair?
Get lots of layers, it creates a lot of depth and texture. I have very thin hair and I've been cutting it like that for years.





Just remember you need to up keep it. Right now, I need a hair cut and no matter what I do, my hair is so flat. Once the layers grow out, you'll be back to flat hair.
I would say go with the flat top for the flat hair...but that probably wouldn't work for you.





Do the layer thing, you know - what Jennifer Anniston started a decade back. If you don't have the body (in your hair that is) for curls and such it's really the way to go.





Maybe do some hightlights or a peek-a-boo...no ladies I'm not gay either if that's what you're thinking. I have two older sisters, two 17 year old neices,and a bunch of female friends so I deal with this stuff a lot....but damn I do sound gay
layers always helps people with flat hair........also, you might want to try putting streaks of a color that is a shade or two brighter than your natural hair color.


layers will give you volume....and color will add some dimension.


:)


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment