Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What kind of haircut should I get if I have curly hair?

Okay, I have blackish brownish hair. Its about medium length. What kind of haircut should I get? I was thinking of layers with a side fringe. But, I'm not sure If that'll go good with my curls? Lots of answers would be loved! Thanks.What kind of haircut should I get if I have curly hair?
i would have to say that if your hair is culy and dark you have to let it grow out untill it is at your chest. that will bring out the chisled feachers in your face.What kind of haircut should I get if I have curly hair?
As a girl with curls, I was always afraid of bangs. What do you do with them...do you make them straight and leave the rest curly? But it was the best decision I ever made! I have side swept bangs and they are fab. Get lots of layers (to create volume) and get some bangs!
Great, do the layers, but only get bangs or fringes if you can blowdry and style them. Curly bangs look bad.
i have curly have and i have layers with side bangs
hm... if u have curly hair, u shouldn't cut it, longer hair is better with curls.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment