Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What type of haircut would be good for my hair type?

I have thick, brown, wavy hair. It's a little past my shoulders. I was thinking about shoulder length and bangs...but I have a cowlick in the middle of my bangs so if I did get bangs what would I do about that? Something that would be easy to style and not very time consuming? Thanks!What type of haircut would be good for my hair type?
I don't know about hair styles.


But about your cowlick whenever you get bangs it'll eventually tame to the way you style it so after a couple days it'll be just like the rest of your bangs.What type of haircut would be good for my hair type?
i used to have bangs, and the best advice i could give you is don't get bangs! they are really annoying! it's okay if you get side swept bangs, or bangs that are angled to the side but whatever you do, don't cut them straight across. peace out home slice!

No comments:

Post a Comment