Friday, February 3, 2012

What's kind of haircut would look good for my hair type?

My hair is really curly with very tight curls in the back (about the diameter of a pencil) %26amp;ndd a bit looser curls in the front. The back reaches down my neck %26amp; the front ends right above my chest. When I straighten my hair it's really long--about an inch above my navel. What style would look nice when my hair's straight as well as curly ?What's kind of haircut would look good for my hair type?
i would go for shoulder-length with layers. get side bangs. when it's curly, you can clip it up or use a cute headband, but when you straighten it, you can put them down. oh yeah, and on days that you don't have time to straighten it, you can put it up into a high messy bun. that looks adorable with curly hair. :)What's kind of haircut would look good for my hair type?
i think something like this will be cute



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin
and inverted bob, it would be short, cute, n chic when ur hairs curly but when its straight it would be a lob *long bob) which is still chic n would look pretty even significantly longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment