Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where can I get a really good haircut in Abu Dhabi?

I want to cut my hair either get layers or side bangs.. I live in Abu Dhabi, (in Khalidiya specifically)





Where is a really good haircutting salon?Where can I get a really good haircut in Abu Dhabi?
Go over Ivana's . Tel.: 02-4453307. She is a friend of mine. Make an appointment with her. It's her salon she and will take care of you. She is an European married to a local and is located near Emirates Media. Her staff is Arab, Philipino and Indian. Make sure that you talk to her personaly and that she will do your haircut.





An other good hairdresser is in the Capitol Hotel. Sorry, can't think about his name right now. But he is much more expensive because he's located in a hotel.





If you want to try Ivana's email me and I give you the directions.





Take care.Where can I get a really good haircut in Abu Dhabi?
Ivana salon


Does she work on Fri Day?


Friday is only I have free time :(

Report Abuse



what i know is that there's this salon called Sanaa...it's not far away from where u r-kahlidiyya..can't remember the name of the street right now,but it's the street that has the sheraton residence...


i also heard from a friend that the salon in the Sheraton hotel is good too...i think it's a lebanese guy....but,mostly u'll have to make an appointment b4 u go....


good luck w/ur hair cut:)
heyy i go to milad 2 in sands hotel :D ! i got side bangs with pink highlights , oh ya n in the meridian is god too !
I live in dubai and as crazy as it sounds, I go to Abu dhabi just to have my hair cut. His name is milad and he works in sands hotel. He is the best hair dresser I have been to not only in the uae, but in the uk and canada too.
There are several places although I am not familier with them, my friends do go there though. I will be going this time around also.





I went to the one in Spinneys upstairs called Hairwaves, it is for women only and they seem to be professional enough- thats the impression I got.





The other places is called Changes, this is very popular. Not sure of the location though.





There is another on Airport road called Khaleej Salon I think, and almost everyone ( women ) goes there.
There isnt one. Fly to Europe.
you are screwed, blewed and tattooed!

No comments:

Post a Comment