Friday, February 3, 2012

The ends of my hair are fried and brittle! Any ways to solve that problem without getting a haircut?

I want to grow my hair out as long as Blake Lively's but it always ends up getting dry and disgusting! Any help would be greatly appreciated.The ends of my hair are fried and brittle! Any ways to solve that problem without getting a haircut?
So, your going to have to get your ends trimmed. Your fried end, unfortunately can't be treated. You can always prevent them for the future, though. I had the exact same problem. I am an animal rights activist so as soon as i realized Neutrogena tested on animals i discontinued my use of it. It works well though, if you are looking for a cheap product. I use Aveda products which don't test on animals, but are very expensive. Here is Aveda's site:http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2

I directed the page to the products i used which worked tremendously. I wish I could recall the name of the product my hair stylist uses in my hair before straightening it to prevent split ends also. If you ever need to know e-mail me if you get the chance and i will ask my stylist next time i get my hair done and figure out the name. I hope your hair looks the way you plan when your done with hair care. I know how frustrating hair can be. My old stylist double bleached my hair and it was so, so, so, dry. I promise these products work!The ends of my hair are fried and brittle! Any ways to solve that problem without getting a haircut?
First, I suggest you invest in a good conditioner (like Herbal Essences split end conditioner and shampoo) be sure you always condition your hair.

Second, you could get a leave in conditioner to put on dry hair, it really helps!

Third, get a cholesterol treatment done at you local salon. It costs about 25$ its so worth it, I get it done once every month. (a cholesterol treatment looks alot like banana pudding, they put it all in your hair and set you under a dryer, when its over your hair will be softer and healthier looking)

Finally limit your heat product use, it can really damage your hair, be careful brushing your hair since it can break and get caught in the brush. Last but not least get a trim every six weeks, your hair will be long in no time!


If your hair gets too dried out, sometimes the only solution is to get a small trim. You don't need a lot cut, just the dried out ends. Your hair will immediately look healthier, and grow faster than it would with the unhealthy ends. Sorry I couldn't come up with a way to not cut your hair, hope this helps anyways.. :p
When you condition your hair, concentrate on working it into the damaged areas, and leave it on there as long as possible.

Rinse your hair with cold or luke warm water which will lock the moisture in.

Also, buy yourself a decent shampoo + conditioner

Professional brands would work better, but are obviously a little more expensive

=]
After drying and styling you can rub a small amount of a glossy serum on the ends (don't use too much!) and that will help the ends look smoother and not so brittle. It also should prevent from more breakage!
If you want to grow your hair out, You need a trim, anyway. Split ends cause breakage. Trim will also, get rid of the all the damaged ends.
use hair produced and get green tea shampoo and conditioner that stuff is the best it will moisturize your hair and make it so it's not brittle check out this web site
Just get your split ends trimmed

%26amp;%26amp; start to leave a leave in mosturizer after you wash your hair

plus use a heat protection spray if youu flat iron you hair. i recommend CHI %26lt;3
Well I would say trim it just a little bit so it'll look %26amp; feel healthy, and then maybe get some hot oil treatment.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment