Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I persuade my mom to give me a haircut?

I have begged and pleaded for one. My mother loves my hair long but its always hard to brush and keeps getting tangled up. I am at my breaking point. How can I convince her.How do I persuade my mom to give me a haircut?
Get someone else to cut it for you? Go to a hair salon and have someone do it. Or a friend maybe? Basically it comes down to what you want. It's your hair, not your mom's. You should be able to get your hair cut if you want to :) Especially if it's driving you nuts! Your mom needs to understand that.How do I persuade my mom to give me a haircut?
Save your pocket money until you can afford to get it done professionally.





Personally, I'd do that, and go get it done without asking. Get a nice style that suits you - she can't really argue with that, especially if she hasn't paid for it. And if she does argue and get angry, there's nothing she can do about it.
cut it yourself, then ask her to trim it to make it look okay
Just get it layered and a side fringe ;)
cut it yourself that way she can't say anything

No comments:

Post a Comment