Friday, February 3, 2012

How old is your child when they get their first haircut usually??

I have a 13 month old boy and his hair is starting to form a ';mullet'; lol and his bangs are getting a little too long. What kind of cut would u give a child that young?How old is your child when they get their first haircut usually??
First haircuts for my three were 11 months, 2 years, and about 18 months. We just trimmed the girls' bangs, but for my son we gave him a bowl cut, until he was about three and then he had enough hair for a short spikey cut.How old is your child when they get their first haircut usually??
most doctors say that they can get their first hair cut after their first birthday
Traditionally, boys get their first haircut on their first birthday. Considering how much little boys sweat when the start to run around, just take him to the barbershop and get him a buzz cut. Short and neat is your best bet.
I already did to my baby girl when she was 6 months. She was born with A LOT of hair and both my husband and I are latin, so I guess race and genetics really kicked in. She's about to have another one this weekend, it is a mess already. I just trimm it myself while my husband distracts her with a toy or something.
My son was 12 months. If your not sure what kind of haircut when you take him just ask the hairdresser what she thinks...I am sure she will help you decide what looks best.
Just don't take them to a cheap place, ask your hair dresser what she/he would charge. Their hair is so fine at that age it will show any mistakes.


My kids got a trim between 1 and 2. I have 2 girls but am a firm believer that long hair should also be healthy hair. They get it trimmed at least every 6 months.


When they were that little my hair dresser did not even charge me, now she charges $15.00 which is what you would pay even at Wal-Mart and she does a wonderful job.
well from where i heard, they arent sapposed to get there hair cut tell there a litle over the year, but i did cut my sons hair at 11months, im hispanic and hispanic babies have alot of hair, more thin other babys ive seen
Depends on how fast their hair grows. It's genetics, maybe it'll be close to when you got your first haircut. Cut it the way you think looks good.
4 years old
weneva u think he needs it, just give it a trim!!
Usually around a year old. We take our son to a place that does haircuts just for kids. The hairdressers are use to dealing with little kids that move around a lot, and they have a good idea of what kind of haircuts will look cute on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment