Friday, February 3, 2012

How much does a haircut cost on average?

Sorry silly question I know, but I have shoulder length hair how much should I send?How much does a haircut cost on average?
idk. it probably depends where you get yours cut. it's about 100ish where i get mine cut with no highlights or color or anything like that. don't forget to tip the person who washes your hair.How much does a haircut cost on average?
If you find somewhere cheap, you can get it for about $30, no color. For nicer places, over 75 dollars.





-Kitty


http://cityvision.vndv.com/
too bad you probably do not live by me i only charge at my shop ten dollars just for a cut....shampoo and cut is thirteen
depends on the place, usually $15+
around $50
I would not spend $75+ on hair....where i get it cut it's $12/$15 and they do great

No comments:

Post a Comment