Friday, February 3, 2012

How often would I need to shave my head to save haircut costs?

While it is growing back it would be short and tidy. How often to shave it? I could shave it myself when needed and never pay a hairdresser againHow often would I need to shave my head to save haircut costs?
If you want it to stay slick- about once a week or once every 2 weeks. If you mean by keeping it cut short like with clippers, about once every 2-4 weeks will keep your hair maintained and you won't notice it had grown out any.How often would I need to shave my head to save haircut costs?
dude just let it grow long. its awesome having long hair trust me. i get it trimmed every few months to get the split ends off and that costs like 10 bucks. having a shaved head sucks especially if you got like a lumpy or wierd shaped head.
Yeah you could cut it yourself if you have short hair.


Just be careful :D


And i dont know.


Maybe once a month or every 2 months.





GOOD LUCK =]

No comments:

Post a Comment