Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How much should you tip for a haircut at a spa?

I am having my hair cut tomorrow at a local spa. This will be my first having my hair cut at a place like this. My haircut will cost around $36.00. How much should I tip, and how is tipping usually handled at places like that?How much should you tip for a haircut at a spa?
Depends on how much the hair cut cost. 10-15% sounds about right.How much should you tip for a haircut at a spa?
They are usually around $10 but it depends because if she or he did a really good job give him or her $15. If it was good give him or her $10. If it wasn't good or as you call it O.K. give him or her $5. Hope I could help! =]
i always tip about 10 bucks but if the services are over 100 then like 20 bucks
10%

No comments:

Post a Comment