Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Should glasses be kept on during the haircut?

I recently started to wear my glasses all the time. I am about to have my hair cut in a few days. Should I keep my glasses on during the haircut or take them off?Should glasses be kept on during the haircut?
Keep them on or make sure your stylist knows you wear them a lot. Your cut might make and break whether they look good.Should glasses be kept on during the haircut?
Just let your stylist know that you usually wear glasses and if possible let her see the style of them. You have to take your glasses off during the cut so the stylist can reach all the hair. If you don't take them off, the stylist will catch them on her comb every time she runs the comb through your hair. It really would make the stylist's job a LOT harder.
take them off bc they get in the way if u dont then they'll just ask u to anyways. u dont have to see when u get ur hair cut so it dsnt matter if u can or not.


bring them tho bc u wanna see what they look like with ur hair cut.
don't wear them all or if you cant see, keep them on

No comments:

Post a Comment