Sunday, February 5, 2012

How old was your baby boy when you gave him his 1st haircut?

My son is 7 months. His hair is baby fine, but getting pretty long. It is flopped over the tops of his ears. I want to clean it up a little, but he is the busiest baby. How old was your little buddy before he got his first haircut? Any tips? How did you get him to stay somewhat still? I'm thinking of doing a little shaping while my husband feeds him.How old was your baby boy when you gave him his 1st haircut?
For my son's first haircut (about 6 months) I had him in his highchair. I gave him something to nibble on then trimmed his hair. It wasn't the easiest thing to do as he moved a bit but it was still neater than before. For his second haircut at 9 months we took him to a hairdresser. Luckily he fell asleep while waiting and was very easy for the hairdresser.How old was your baby boy when you gave him his 1st haircut?
I'm not a dad... but i have a 3 year-old brother and he got his 1st hair cut after 18-24 months if i'm not mistaking....


baby hair doesn't grow as much and as fast when they're little.





You might wanna try to shorten it with scissors before you all-out cut it.. it wont hurt the baby at all.. if you have hair cutting scissors
My son was 4 years old and he was going to start preschool, he had long light brown hair that curled at the tips, at that age it was cute, back then.
my son just turned 4 and got a little haricut but he likes length on his hair its very cute- i strated to trim it a bit from just after his secon brithday
my son was 1 and my daughter was 2, i put him in front of cartoons he didn't move

No comments:

Post a Comment