Sunday, February 5, 2012

What would be a practical haircut/style for a teenage girl?

I'm sick of ponytails! I want to wear my hair down but I want a versatile hairstyle where I can maybe pin back bangs in a bump or leave hair down plain and curl it or something.. I don't want side-bangs (i have those and hate them..), and a hairstyle that I don't have to do much work in the morning to get it to look decent would be awesome too.. Keep in mind I'm thirteen so no old lady stuff.. Thanks!What would be a practical haircut/style for a teenage girl?
just grow out your bangs a little and get layers.


if you dont have layers, you could do a side pony tail that you can kinda throw over your shoulder with a cute headband, but leave what you have of your bangs out.


or you could just pull your bangs back with a bump, and leave out the headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment