Sunday, February 5, 2012

How should I have my haircut tomorrow?

I have long fine brown hair with a square face and glasses, so what should i do guys?How should I have my haircut tomorrow?
Don't get it layered- your hair is already thin. Try cutting it chin length. It would be very cute with those glasses and a square face, and easy to take care of. However, if you wish to be able to put it in a pony tail (or pull it back somehow) ask the hairdresser how short you could make it so that you can still pull it back. With shorter hair, you could use clips, bobby pins, and other fun little hair accessories to get it out of your eyes and still look cute. Whatever you decide to get, just try to make it work! Good luck!How should I have my haircut tomorrow?
Picturee?

No comments:

Post a Comment