Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What haircut for a girl with a round heart shaped face?

Like my mom said my head was round because I have big cheeks, but my friend said it was heart shaped because of my chin. They agreed on upside down egg haha. What kind of haircut should I get if I want to keep it long, like an inch past the end of my boobs lon because I am growing it out for about a year longer so I can donate it again.What haircut for a girl with a round heart shaped face?
think Taylor swift! if you are going to grow it out for another year, after that get a hair cut that frames your face it will help with your cheeks, i have round cheeks too hehe:)What haircut for a girl with a round heart shaped face?
Haircuts and face shapes are really meant for shorter hair styles. Longer styles like you're describing look the same on everyone, Donating your hair is an awesome thing to do. They usually want a good 10 inches of hair, so maybe then you'll be ready to select a shorter hairstyle that will compliment your face shape.





Weather you're face is heart shaped or upside down egg shaped (which I lovingly refer to alien shaped), you're looking to balance your silhouette to an oval. So if you've got a pointy chin, something like a stacked bob would look nice. The bob would create a lot of fullness where your chin didn't. Or if you've got a big jaw and a tiny pea-forehead, you'd want a firefly, that's short and tapered over the ears and full on the top. Balancing out the pea sized forehead. Personally, I love a stacked bob and a heart shaped face combo.
You most likely have a face shape more associated with the ';heart'; shape. I would say get bangs that are just below your eyebrows, and get long layers, possibly layers that are little higher near the face. It's kind of hard to tell, not having a picture, but that's what I would recommend =)
a
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment