Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How much should I tip for my haircut?

I'm getting my waist length hair trimmed 3 inches today. The salon is charging me $35. How much should I leave as a gratuity to the hairdresser?How much should I tip for my haircut?
5 bucks is plenty!!!





This is about 15%...a standard acceptable tip amount.





$10 is like a 30% tip...if you love the job she does, then by all means give her 10, but this is quite a bit.How much should I tip for my haircut?
$5
People tip for haircuts?
$5 :)
5-8 dollars
I usually always tip 5 dollars. No matter what they're doing.
I think $5 is reasonable... It may also depend on where is the saloon. For example if it's in the center of the city or not.. Usually, if I go to get a haircut in the center, or at the mall, I leave a bigger tip.. :)


Hope it's useful!
five bucks
anywhere between 3-5 dollars if you want to get exact..





get them 15% by multiplying 35 with .15 which is.. 5.25
Shouldn't the $35 cover the cost of the service, I don't quite understand why a tip is needed here.
I never new you should tip the hairdresser!! I only tip delivery guys and waiters / waitresses. But, if he really did a good job, $5 - $10 should be OK.
Depends how much your haircut cost.





If it comes to over 50 bucks, why tip them so much?





However if your haircut is $12 or under and you can afford to tip them lets say 2 dollars or so, why not?





Unless of course you need the money for food or something.
i would personally say about how well she does if shes rude and not doing what you want only give her like a dollar.








or if shes nice about 7 bucks.
Depends on how good of a hair cut you think you got or how well you were treated. I would probably tip $5 for average service. But I have tipped $10 for a hair dresser that I thought was especially good.





If I thought the service was substandard, I would not tip at all!





The cost of the cut is strictly what the establishment charges and should not influence your tip amount.
the polite way to do it is to pay the hairdresser 20% of your bill, which in this case, is $7...but if you don't like it, tip her like $4. :] heheh...and tip the shampooer $1. i didn't like my hairdresser (she was a meanie and was really rude)...so i tipped her $3...heheheh. :] anyways...if it's just a trim, it shouldn't cost $35 in the first place...hope this helped! :D
$5-$7 and smile when you give it!!!
7 bucks
Nothin
how good of a job did she do? i would tip $5 bucks
$5
for 35 I give 10 dollars
well it depends on how good she did your hair and how accurate she was. If she did a bad job tip her like 2 dollars if she did a good job tip her like 4.50.
see how well they cut your hair if your happy tip them a bit more , if your not impressed dont tip.
it depends on what kind of haircut they give you if it's good $5 or if it's bad i'd say $2
10-20% is usually acceptable. you should also give the person who washes your hair..a small tip.
15%


like 4/5 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment