Friday, February 3, 2012

What is a good haircut for a chubby face?

I want to know what would be the best hairstyle for my chubby face? I've looked online and they say not too short or not too straight, but all I ever do is flat iron it..





Right now my hair is layered all around, and comes down to right below the bottom of my shoulder blades so I have some hair to work with..





Does anyone have any suggestions? If you could, will you please post a picture (or link) of what you think would look best?What is a good haircut for a chubby face?
It is a good idea to stick to straight and long cuts for people with extra chubbiness on their face. Shorter cuts will make the face appear wider, rather than having a more slimming effect. It is best to keep the hair as long as you can comfortably maintain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment