Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is a great place for a guy to get an affordable haircut in Sacramento, CA?

I'm looking for some place in Sacramento where my husband can get a good haircut. Supercuts never does a consistent job but he doesn't want to pay too much and doesn't want a fancy salon that will make him uncomfortable. Any ideas?What is a great place for a guy to get an affordable haircut in Sacramento, CA?
try a few of the small salons(hair only, no nails). I use one in Stockton. A hand full of Asian women run the place and its a good price and a good job. its called California styling. I have curly hair and a regular barber shop seldom gets it right for me. Besides, I permit myself an indulgence when I go in. I get a shampoo before the cut. (ain't I decadent?)What is a great place for a guy to get an affordable haircut in Sacramento, CA?
Hi,


You know, I also had the same problem about getting a good haircut a few years ago. The most affordable and best haircut would be Mastercuts at the Arden Mall in Sacramento. Average adult cut is around $15.00. Just ask for Ben, Jim or Penny. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment