Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Would a razor or shag haircut be good for my hair?

My hair is thick and slightly wavy. I plan on getting it thinned out and I can always straighten my hair, but itll never be pinstraight hair. Im looking for a haircut thatll make my hair look less thin. Maybe messy but still cute. And especially that it is medium length/shoulder length. Im not sure how to get my haircut. Any advice. Pictures would be extremely helpful.Would a razor or shag haircut be good for my hair?
shave it off. it wont look thick or thin anymoreWould a razor or shag haircut be good for my hair?
u shouldn't razor cut your hair because when it starts to grow out you get split ends faster. my hair isnt thick but i recently got short layers in my long hair and it feels a lot lighter. so maybe if you get short layers your hair wont feel as thick

No comments:

Post a Comment