Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What type of haircut is best suitable for me?

I have an oval shaped face, medium length hair now, and it is extremely thick.What type of haircut is best suitable for me?
Ask your hair dresser thin your hair out a little, and get layers with side bangs. It looks amazing and you can so pull it off1


=)What type of haircut is best suitable for me?
Maybe try a choppy cut that has longish layers at the back but is tapered around the face.Get some highlights in as this will help make it look not so thick....my hair is SOOOOO thick that every hairdresser I go to comments on it and it takes all day to dry naturally.
hmm... I have rly thick hair too.... The side-swept bangs look good on just about all face types and hair types... If dat duznt work out maybe try light choppy bangs... i have it right now and it looks awesome... Oh, and buy a straightener it RLY makes an improvement! I know it did for me! Hope I helped! Good luck!
get it thinnened 3 times, side bangs


(straight looks retarded with oval shaped faces)


and get layers in the front ONLY


or u wont be able to put it in a ponytail or braid it.


and flatiron it! but use a protective spray before u do to avoid split ends
if i were you, i'd go with some medium bangs, layered.


and long and layered in the back,


try something wild.





maybe highlights.
anything ! oval face shapes are the ideal ! you can pull off anything !

No comments:

Post a Comment