Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How much do you expect to pay for a haircut?

Is 25$ unreasonable to charge for a haircut, shampoo, and blow-dry?How much do you expect to pay for a haircut?
I pay around $20 for my hair and it always turns out great.How much do you expect to pay for a haircut?
People who are on a tight budget will go for the $12 haircut but there are many woman I know personally who prefer going to a salon. They expect to pay $20-$25 for a shampoo, cut, style and blow dry.
It is evident u r asking 'coz u r going to CHARGE, not to pay.


Well, rule is , it depends on demand %26amp; supply.


If you are starting, %26amp; there is competition, give something special at the same price. This is better than keeping charges low at first %26amp; then increasing. You may try to encourage permanent customers by giving concession for 3 visits every month, or things like that. I DK really.( I am not a hair dresser, though after reading the charges here, I wish I was!)


Good luck!
i think that is a bit much... maybe you should charge a certain amount depending on what your costimer wants done to their hair?


just an idea. :]
I'd say a good price for all of that would be 16-19 dollars..
Wow $25? Well here in Asia you can get all that for about $10 and my friends look supermodel great. Dunno why they charge so much, then again, higher standard of living...(?)
yes, very much so it probably depends where you live, i live in a small town in ohio and i pay 12 dollars but my sister lives in cleveland and she pays 100 so haha its up to the place where you live im guesing
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment