Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where can I get a cheap haircut or coupons?

My husband and I both need one tomorrow before we attend a wedding. However I don't want to blow $20.00 for each of us. Is there anywhere you can get good coupons or like a 2 for 1 deal? I've looked around but haven't really had any luck.Where can I get a cheap haircut or coupons?
Teddie Kossof Coupons

- Save $5 on Hair Care Purchase

- $10 Off on Hair Care Purchase

- SAVE 20% on hair, color or nails

- Free Classic Manicure with any Pedicure Service



http://wherecanigetfreethings.blogspot.cWhere can I get a cheap haircut or coupons?
Go to your local cosmetology school. The girls are trained and have a supervisor look over their work. Its a win-win for everyone! Don't let the price determine your haircut. You can get excellent cuts for cheap and bad haircuts can be expensive...it all depends on the person doing it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment