Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of a short gypsy shag haircut?

My hairstylist was trying to explain this to me, but I just didn't quite get it. A picture would be so helpful. I have looked, but the pictures I've seen are long cuts. Thank you in advance for your help.Does anyone know where I can find a picture of a short gypsy shag haircut?
The two websites listed below each have a picture of a gypsy shag. Hope this helps.Does anyone know where I can find a picture of a short gypsy shag haircut?
its a 70's thing. Do a web search for 1970's shag haircut
try google search or yahoo search. or talk to another beauty expert who can show you pictures that you will understand
ask jeeves or google searches.
I tried... Can't find it for ya... Sorry. Good luck!
All of your hair is pushed forward - that's a shag. As for the gypsy part, I think that means you wear a handkerchief on your head. I don't quite get it, either. A hairsylist should be able to show you a picture. Salons have a million of those.
do a google search for egyptian hair styles

No comments:

Post a Comment