Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What haircut is best to make thick hairlook thinner?

im getting my hair cut today and i have verr thick hair, my mum is white and my dad is black so i have very thick hair but its not afro hair its just very thick , and i was wondering what hairstyle i should get to make it look thinner, i straighten my hair alot , i was thinking a leyer but does that make your hair more poofy ?What haircut is best to make thick hairlook thinner?
I have really thick hair that went down to the middle of my back.


i went and got a bunch of different length layers. didnt make my hair look poofy. it really took alot of the bulk out


so you should talk to the hairdresser you are going to see and ask her what she thinks.


i hope it helpedWhat haircut is best to make thick hairlook thinner?
lol actually, my hair was kind of like that and then i used conditioner and well...i got a hair cut and now my hair is shoulder length...easier to control and in my opinion, less puffy....but your hair could be different. o nd i cut 12 inches of hair





Try Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk. It makes hair much smoother. And I wouldn't reccommend cutting it, because that'll allow your hair to become more bouncy, and therefore it'll look poofier.





u can evn go for trimming it
Go with the most natural as possible


don't go with trying straiting it .. it looks plane and damages your hair even more.


you should get a good conditioner like l'oreal .
Feather cut
get it thinned..
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment