Saturday, February 11, 2012

What should I tell the person at a hair salon that I want a scene haircut?

I've been really wanting a scene haircut, but I have no idea what to tell the person at the hair salon. Can anyone help me?


And thanks!What should I tell the person at a hair salon that I want a scene haircut?
You should really take in a picture.


It would make it a lot easier on them.


But you can try to explain it to them.


Tell them that's it's layer short at the top and thinned out at the bottom.


You can also tell them that it's a razored/choppy haircut.


^-^ Hope I could help.What should I tell the person at a hair salon that I want a scene haircut?
tell them you want it teased.


Teasing makes your hair really poofy without all the harsh chemicals and such.


and then just tell the person you want some hairspray at the end to make it last longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment