Saturday, February 11, 2012

Do I still need to tip for a haircut at a cheap franchise?

I have a coupon for a free haircut ($15), and I don't know if I should tip. I feel kind of weird tipping for something I'm getting for free, plus it's not by any means a high-end salon. I'm not planning to get a shampoo or have it dried or styled or anything. Just a cut. I don't want to be rude, but I'm unemployed and beyond broke. What should I do?Do I still need to tip for a haircut at a cheap franchise?
So what if its not a high end salon?If the person does a good job i feel its only right to tip...I'm broke but i tip whatever i can....Do I still need to tip for a haircut at a cheap franchise?
i am a hair dresser and i wouldnt be offended.. unless you thought the hair dresser did an absolutley AMAZING job then you would want to tip..but then again im from australia and we dont really get tips all that often lol..
Well if you do have the money..yeah tip !!





Plus..just do what you think is right..%26amp; keep smiling ^_*
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment